Edward M. Reingold (born 1945) is a computer scientist active in the fields of algorithms, data structures, graph drawing, and calendrical calculations. He has co-authored the standard text on calendrical calculations, Calendrical Calculations, with Nachum Dershowitz. In 2000 he retired from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and since then is a professor of computer science and applied mathematics at the Illinois Institute of Technology. In 1996 he was inducted as a Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery.
- ^ Review of Calendrical Calculations by E. G. Richards (1998), Nature 391: 33–34, doi:10.1038/34083.
- ^ Review of Calendrical Calculations by Robert Poole (1999), The British Journal for the History of Science 32 (1): 116–118, JSTOR 4027975.
- ^ Review of Calendrical Calculations by N. M. Swerdlow (1998), IEEE Annals of the History of Computing 20 (3): 78, doi:10.1109/MAHC.1998.707580.
- ^ Faculty listing, Computer Science Dept., Illinois Institute of Technology, accessed 2011-09-19.
- ^ ACM Fellow Award Citation, accessed 2011-09-19.