From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Elpida (Greek: Ελπίδα) is a Greek word which means "hope." Elpida may refer to:
- Elpida Karamandi (1920-1942), a Macedonian partisan fighter
- Elpida (singer) (born 1950), a Greek singer
- Elpida Romantzi (born 1981), an archer from Greece
- Elpida Tsouri (born 1961), a Member of Parliament in Greece for the Panhellenic Socialist Movement (PASOK)
- Elpida Memory, a DRAM manufacturer and foundry
- Olou Tou Kosmou I Elpida, Greek entry in Eurovision Song Contest 1992
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Elpida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.