From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up emergence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emergence is the process of complex pattern formation from more basic constituent parts.
- Emergence (novel), a 1984 science fiction book by David R. Palmer
- Emergence: The Connected Lives of Ants, Brains, Cities, and Software, a 2001 book by Steven Berlin Johnson
- Emergence, a science fiction book by Ray Hammond
- Emergence (Whit Dickey album), 2009
- Émergence (Natasha St-Pier album), 1996
- Emergence, a 1992 album by R. Carlos Nakai
- Emergence (Miroslav Vitous album), 1985
- Emergence (Neil Sedaka album), 1971
- Emergence: The Music of TNA Wrestling, the fifth studio album of TNA Wrestling
- Emergence, the process of return to baseline physiologic function of all organ systems after the cessation of administration of general anesthetic agent(s)
- Emergence (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1994 Star Trek: The Next Generation episode
- Emergence International, a worldwide community of Christian Scientists
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Emergence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.