From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up esper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Esper or Espers may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Espers (band), a Philadelphia based folk group
- Espers (album), their eponymous debut album
- Espers (comics), a series of comics written by James D. Hudnall and published by Eclipse Comics
- Esper Mami, a manga created by Fujiko Fujio
- Esper (Final Fantasy), a mystical being that can be summoned in Square-Enix video games Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy XII
- Eugenius Johann Christoph Esper (1742–1810), author abbreviation "Esper", German entomologist
- Esper (surname), a list of people with the surname
- Esper (mythology), a term used in science fiction and the field of parapsychology
- Esper, Iran, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.