Every Day (album)
|Studio album by The Cinematic Orchestra|
|Genre||Electronica, downtempo, trip hop|
ZENCD59 (Original CD)
|Producer||The Cinematic Orchestra|
|The Cinematic Orchestra chronology|
Every Day is the second full-length album by The Cinematic Orchestra. It was originally released in May 2002, and re-released in November 2003 with two additional tracks.
- "All That You Give" (feat. Fontella Bass) – 6:10
- "Burn Out" – 10:13
- "Flite" – 6:35
- "Evolution" (feat. Fontella Bass) – 6:38
- "Man with the Movie Camera" – 9:09
- "All Things to All Men" (feat. Roots Manuva) – 11:04
- "Everyday" – 10:18
- "Oregon" – 3:54
- "Horizon" (feat. Niara Scarlett) – 4:44
Samples and inspiration
The track Man with the Movie Camera bears strong thematic similarities to music composed by Bernard Herrmann for the film The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad, in particular the scene in which Sinbad arrives in Baghdad.
- In Japan, the album was released on Beat Records a couple of weeks earlier than the original UK album. It contained nine tracks: the seven from the original release plus "Oregon" and a track called "Semblance".
|United Kingdom||13 May 2002|
|United States||28 May 2002|