From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Evie is a parish on The Mainland, Orkney, Scotland.
Evie may also refer to:
- Evie (singer), American Contemporary Christian music singer
- "Evie" (song), 1974 single by Stevie Wright
People with the given name Evie:
- Evie Christie, Canadian poet
- Evie Hone, Irish painter and stained glass artist
- Evie Peck, American actress and producer
- Eve (disambiguation)
- Evi (disambiguation)
- Evy (disambiguation)
- Ive (disambiguation)
- Ivy (disambiguation)
- Ivey (disambiguation)
- Eevee, a Pokémon
- Eevee (band), a Philippine band formed in 2004
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.