From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FB, Fb, or fb may refer to:
- Facebook, a social networking website, also FB.com
- Framebuffer, in computer technology
- FreeBASIC, a 32-bit compiler using BASIC syntax for DOS, Windows, and Linux
- Fenerbahçe, a Turkish sports club
- Fly ball, a type of batted ball or a pitching stat in baseball
- Fullback (American football), a position in American football
- Fast busy, or Reorder tone, a type of telephone signal
- fb or femtobarn, a small unit of area used in high energy physics
- Fine business, a common amateur radio slang term
- Fluidized bed, a special technology used in energy, reactor, chemical engineering etc.
- Hyundai FB, a series of buses manufactured by Hyundai Motor Company
- foreign body "An inhaled foreign body (FB)
- Bulgaria Air (Bulgarian: България еър), the flag carrier airline of Bulgaria, with its headquarters at Sofia Airport in Sofia by IATA code
- Firebase, an artillery encampment
- Friendship book, a booklet swapped amongst pen pals
- Frostbite (game engine), a video game engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.