From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FFA is a three-letter acronym that may stand for:
Aviation and the military
- First Flight Airport, IATA code for the tiny airstrip in Kitty Hawk where the first flight occurred in 1903.
- Free-fire area, in U.S. military parlance, a fire-control measure.
- Flug- und Fahrzeugwerke Altenrhein, a Swiss aircraft and railway vehicle manufacturer.
- Forces françaises en Allemagne, the French Forces in West Germany
- Feldflieger Abteilung, field aviation units of the (German air service) in World War I.
- Forward Freight Agreement, seller agrees to pay for freight and bill buyer at a previously agreed price.
- Full Freight Allowed, seller pays freight to destination (see equivalent Incoterm "Free Alongside Ship" (FAS))
- Finder's fee Agreement, a type of intermediary agreement.
- Field Force Automation, the use of technology to capture field sales or service information in real time
- Furniture, Fixtures & Accessories, used in valuing, selling, or liquidating a company or a building.
Games and sports
- Final Fantasy Adventure, Game Boy game that is actually part of the "Mana" series
- Final Fantasy Anthology, a computer role-playing game compilation
- First free ascent, in climbing, a free ascent made using equipment for protection only
- Free for All, a style of gameplay where there aren't any teams.
- Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency, see Council of Regional Organisations in the Pacific, a regional organisation to build national capacity and regional solidarity to manage Pacific tuna resources.
- Future Fish Association
- FFA Private Bank
- Fellow of the Faculty of Actuaries
- Fellow member of the Institute of Financial Accountants
- Forward-forward agreement, a type of financial agreement.
- Free File Alliance, a public-private partnership between the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and tax software companies like Intuit.
- Full fiscal autonomy for Scotland
Science and computing
- Fusiform face area, a brain region which specializes in facial recognition.
- Fast folding algorithm, a signal processing algorithm
- Ford–Fulkerson algorithm, a max flow algorithm
- Free fatty acid, in chemistry, a fatty acid unattached to other molecules.
- Free-for-all website, a Web page that consists of a long list of Web sites, and allows anyone to add their own Web site (with a description) to the list.
- Finite field arithmetic, a special branch of mathematics.
- Fundus fluorescein angiography, a technique for examining circulation of the retina
- Fédération française d'athlétisme, the governing body for the sport of athletics in France
- Football Federation Australia, the governing body of association football in Australia
- Football Federation of Armenia, the governing body of association football in Armenia
- Filmförderungsanstalt, the German Federal Film Board
- Food for Animals, an American hip-hop group
- Ferrara Fire Apparatus, a builder of fire trucks and other emergency vehicles
- The National FFA Organization, an American youth organization previously known as "Future Farmers of America" and centered around agricultural pursuits, but now known by its initials.
- Female Fat Admirer
- Future Farmers of America, the pre-1988 name for the National FFA Organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.