||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2014)|
|Date of birth||June 7, 1976|
|Place of birth||Finale Ligure, Italy|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
In October 2008, Scottish Premier League side Kilmarnock took Vignaroli on trial for a week. With Kilmarnock unable to commit to the player until the January transfer window, Vignaroli was then taken on trial with fellow Scottish club Dundee F.C..
Vignaroli became the highest paid player in Newcastle Jets history, after the 33 year-old marquee player signed a 1-year contract worth more than A$300,000. Vignaroli was ruled out for the rest of the 2009/2010 season after scans confirmed injuries to his right knee.
In January 2011 he returned to Italy.
- "Serie B 2006/2007 - Fabio Vignaroli" (in Italian). La Gazzetta dello Sport. Retrieved 2007-09-06.
- "Vignaroli e la maglia del Bari al rush finale: "Potevo andare all'estero, ma il blasone dei galletti mi ha convinto"" (in Italian). Goal.com. 2007-02-05. Archived from the original on 30 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-06.
- "Ex-Lazio striker gets Dens chance". BBC News. 2008-10-23. Retrieved 2008-10-23.
- "Morton v Dundee". BBC Sport. 2008-10-25. Retrieved 2008-10-25.
- "Jets sign off on Italian job". Newcastle Jets website. 2009-02-08. Retrieved 2009-02-08.
- V for Vignaroli - Jets splash the cash to get their man
- "Newcastle Jets blow as marquee player Fabio Vignaroli to miss rest of season". Australian Associated Press (Published by foxsports.com.au). 14 December 2009. Retrieved 24 February 2011.
- "C'è il transfert per Vignaroli" (in Italian). AC Monza. 28 January 2011. Retrieved 21 August 2012.