From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011)|
Farzona's works are well known throughout Persian-speaking countries. She is known as Forough of Tajikistan.
- Farzaneh Khojandi poems, Enitharmon Press and the Poetry Translation Centre, (Sept 2008), translators: Jo Shapcott, Narguess Farzad, ISBN 978-1-904634-74-4
- Farzaneh Khojandi, a brief biography from the Poetry Translation Centre site (in English)
- Farzaneh Khojandi's Flute Player (in English)
- Persian literature
- Modern Tajik literature
- Farzaneh Khojandi
- Flute_Player Farzaneh Khojandi
- Oklahoma, University of (1996). World literature today. University of Oklahoma Press. pp. 578â. Retrieved 24 August 2011.
|This Tajikistan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|