From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fats or FATS may refer to:
Persons with the nickname:
- Fats Dantonio (1918–1993), American Major League Baseball catcher
- Fats Domino (born 1928), American rock and roll singer and pianist
- Fats Everett (1915–1969), American Congressman
- Bob Fothergill (1897–1938), American Major League Baseball player
- Fats Heard (1923–1987), American jazz drummer
- Fats Jenkins (1898–1968), American Negro Leagues baseball and barnstorming basketball player
- Fats Navarro (1923–1950), American jazz trumpeter
- Fats Pichon (1906–1967), American jazz pianist and singer
- Fats Sadi (1927–2009), Belgian jazz musician
- Fats Waller (1904–1943), American jazz pianist
- Fish acute toxicity syndrome, responses in fish resulting from a short-term, acute exposure to a lethal concentration of a toxicant
- Foreign affiliate trade statistics, data detailing the economic operations of foreign direct investment-based enterprises
- Fat (disambiguation)
- Minnesota Fats, a fictional character in the novels The Hustler and The Color of Money and the film adaptation of the former
- Anthony Lacen (1950–2004), American jazz tuba player and band leader nicknamed "Tuba Fats"
- Rudolf Wanderone (1913–1996), American billiards player better known as "Minnesota Fats"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.