|Current owner(s)||Rick Camac, Zakary Pelaccio|
|Chef||Zakary Pelaccio, Leah Cohen|
|Food type||Malaysian, Southeast Asian, Fusion|
|City||New York City|
Fatty Crew, or Fatty Crew Hospitality Group, is a restaurant group based in New York City. Member restaurants include Fatty Crab, Fatty 'Cue, and Pig and Khao. It is founded by Rick Camac and Zakary Pelaccio.
Pelaccio's first restaurant, the Chickenbone Cafe, was relatively short-lived, opening and closing in 2003.  Following that, he performed a short stint in 5 Ninth, but eventually left and founded Fatty Crew with Rick Camac. Their flagship restaurant, Fatty Crab, opened in 2005.
With a restaurant that has been "full nearly since the minute it opened,"  Pelaccio and Camac set out to expand their group into different cuisine styles, opening two Fatty 'Cue restaurants in in West Village and Brooklyn.
Recently, Fatty Crew partnered with Top Chef contestant Leah Cohen to open up Pig and Khao, and Fatty Crab opened a new location in Hong Kong. Fatty Crew also explored several other side projects, including a partnership with Kardashian member Scott Disick in Ryu, a restaurant in the meatpacking district. 
Zagat listed Fatty 'Cue as one of the top 6 barbecue restaurants in New York City.  Likewise, Village Voice named Fatty 'Cue as one of the 10 best barbecue restaurants in NYC.  New York Magazine also awarded Fatty 'Cue for serving the Best Sandwich in New York. 
- Eric Asimov. "A Roadhouse With a World View". New York Times. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
- Peter Meehan. "Sopping Up Malaysian Sauces Downtown". New York Times. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
- Alan Sytsma. "That Kardashian–Fatty Crew Restaurant Gets a Name". New York Magazine. Retrieved 17 July 2013.
- Pete Wells. "Two Roads to the Philippines". New York Times. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
- "New York City's 6 Best Barbecue Restaurants". Zagat. Retrieved 17 July 2013.
- Zachary Feldman. "Our Ten Best Barbecue Restaurants in NYC". Village Voice. Retrieved 17 July 2013.
- "The 101 Best Sandwiches in New York". New York Magazine. Retrieved 17 July 2013.