|Full name||Fernando Muñoz García|
|Date of birth||30 October 1967|
|Place of birth||Seville, Spain|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Seville, Andalusia, Nando started his career with hometown Sevilla FC, his first game being on 22 February 1987 in a 1–0 home win against Athletic de Bilbao (90 minutes played). He left in the 1990 summer to join FC Barcelona – with the Andalusians having an option to rebuy – where he won the European Cup in 1992 and two La Liga titles in two seasons; at his new team, he reunited with former Sevilla defensive mate Ricardo Serna.
Subsequently Nando returned to Sevilla, but was immediately bought by Barça archrivals Real Madrid, where he would spend three 1/2 seasons with irregular playing time – 46 matches in his first two years, three in the following – before moving to RCD Espanyol in January 1996. In the other Catalonia outfit he would play until the end of the 2000–01 campaign, scoring his only goals as a professional in the process.
- European Cup: 1991–92
- La Liga: 1990–91, 1991–92
- Supercopa de España: 1992
- UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: Runner-up 1990–91
- Real Madrid
- Nando ya es del Real Madrid (Nando a Real Madrid player); El Mundo Deportivo, 10 July 1992 (Spanish)
- El acuerdo es por dos años y medio (Two 1/2-years deal); El Mundo Deportivo, 10 January 1996 (Spanish)