From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flapjack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flapjack may refer to
- A thick pancake, referred to as this particularly in United States and Canada
- Flapjack (oat bar), a sweet bar made from oats and golden syrup in British and Commonwealth cuisine
- Flapjax, a programming language
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, an American animated television series
- A professional wrestling throw
- The Balmain bug Ibacus peronii, a kind of lobster
- Kalanchoe thyrsiflora, a succulent plant native to South Africa, nicknamed Flapjacks.
- A small case for face powder, more usually called a "powder compact".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.