From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flapjack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flapjack may refer to:
- Pancake, an unleavened cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter and cooked on a griddle or frying pan
- Ibacus peronii, a species of lobster
- Kalanchoe thyrsiflora, a succulent plant native to South Africa
- Flapjack (oat bar), a sweet bar made from oats and golden syrup in British and Commonwealth cuisine
- Flapjack (wrestling), any of various throws in professional wrestling
- Compact (cosmetics) for face powder (British colloquialism of the 1930s and 1940s)
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, an American animated television series broadcast from 2008 to 2010, or its main character
- Flapjack (computing): an open source notification routing and event processing system for computer servers.
- Flapjax, a programming language
- Vought XF5U, an experimental U.S. Navy World War II fighter aircraft nicknamed the "Flying Flapjack" due to its shape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.