From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flapjack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flapjack may refer to:
- Another name for a pancake, particularly in the United States, Canada and South Africa.
- Flapjack (oat bar), a sweet bar made from oats and golden syrup in British and Commonwealth cuisine
- Flapjax, a programming language
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, also known as Flapjack, an American animated TV series, and the name of the main character
- A professional wrestling throw
- Ibacus peronii, a species of lobster also called the flapjack in Australia
- Kalanchoe thyrsiflora, a succulent plant native to South Africa, nicknamed Flapjacks
- A 1930s and 1940s British term for a face powder compact
- Vought XF5U, an experimental U.S. Navy World War II fighter aircraft nicknamed the "Flying Flapjack" due to its shape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.