From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fluffing can mean:
- A practice in public relations of spinning a topic to present it in the most positive light
- A fluffer is a makeup department role in pornography
- Fluffer (London Underground), a person who cleans the tunnels during the night, while the trains are not running
- The Fluffer, an American film about a man hired to work as a fluffer for a gay pornographic film company
- Fluffers, an American rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.