For Him Who Has Ears to Hear is the debut release by contemporary Christian music pianist and singer Keith Green, It was released on May 20, 1977. The album photography was taken by Garry Heery with help from Max Blanc in the way of art direction. The album is ranked 5th on CCM Magazine's 100 Greatest Albums in Christian Music.
Making of the Album
The album was produced by Bill Maxwell (who played drums as well as other minor instruments on the album) at Studio 55 and was engineered by Larry Emerine, Wally Duguid, Al Perkins and Gordon Shryock.
The album was recorded live in the studio with very little overdubbing.
- "You Put This Love In My Heart" (Keith Green) – 3:30
- "I Can't Believe It!" (Keith & Melody Green) – 3:40
- "Because of You" (Keith Green) – 2:55
- "When I Hear The Praises Start" (Keith & Melody Green) – 4:26
- "He'll Take Care Of The Rest" (Keith Green & Burton) – 4:00
- "Your Love Broke Through" (Keith Green, Fishkind, Stonehill) – 3:29
- "No One Believes In Me Anymore" (Keith & Melody Green) – 3:21
- "Song to My Parents (I Only Want to See You There)" (Keith Green) – 4:06
- "Trials Turned to Gold" (Keith Green) – 3:27
- "Easter Song" (Herring with additional verse by Keith Green) – 3:57
- Every song features Keith Green on lead vocals
- Bill Maxwell - Drums
- Todd Fishkind - Bass
- Keith Green - Piano, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals (bckgr)
- Mike Deasy - Guitar
- Gary Denton - Guitar
- Dean Parks - Guitar
- Kenny Kotwitz - Accordion
- Harlan Rogers - Organ
- James Felix - Vocals (bckgr)