Forget About It (film)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2007)|
|Forget About It|
|Directed by||BJ Davis|
|Screenplay by||Julian Davis|
Starring Burt Reynolds, Robert Loggia, Charles Durning, and Kimberley Kates, it tells the story of a trio of retired military servicemen who find a suitcase of money near their Arizona trailer park. Little do they know it belongs to a mobster in the witness protection program. The old men's neighbor is played by Raquel Welch.
In 2008, Gregory Conley posted that received legal warnings from BJ Davis and Julia Davis regarding a negative review of Forget About It. On January 13 Gregory posted that he'd received a Digital Millennium Copyright Act complaint from Julia Davis, and on January 14 posted an explanation attributed to Stephen Eckelberry of Big Screen Entertainment. There were some outraged posts made to websites such as Wired News and Techdirt.
- Forget About It movie website - credit.gif archived by Internet Archive Waybacked Machine. Retrieved 2012 January 3.
- Forget About It movie website archived by Internet Archive Wayback Machine on 2006 February 7.
- Conley, Gregory (January 2008). "Filmmaker suing me over bad review". yourvideostoreshelf.com. Archived from the original on 2008-01-17. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- Beschizza, Rob (January 14, 2008). "DMCA Used To Try And Silence Movie Reviewer". Wired.com.
- Masnick, Mike (Jan 14, 2008). "DMCA Misuse: Trying To Take Down A Negative Movie Review". Techdirt.
|This film article about a 2000s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|