From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Fragment, Fragments, fragment, fragmental, or fragments in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fragments.|
Fragment may refer to:
Television and film
- "Fragments" (Torchwood), an episode from the BBC TV series
- "Fragments", an episode from the Canadian TV series Sanctuary
- Fragments (film) (a.k.a. Winged Creatures), a 2009 film
- Fragments: Chronicle of a Vanishing, a 1991 Croatian film
- "Fragments", a song from Endless Wire (The Who album)
- Fragments (album), a 1987 album by jazz pianist Paul Bley
- Fragments, an album by the Danish singer Jakob Sveistrup
- Fragments (EP), an EP by Rapids!
- Fragments, a play by Edward Albee
- Fragments: Memories of a Wartime Childhood 1939–1948, a fictional memoir of Holocaust survival by Binjamin Wilkomirski
- .hack//fragment, an online and offline RPG from the .hack video game series
- Fragment (computer graphics), all the data necessary to generate a pixel in the frame buffer
- Fragment (logic), a syntactically restricted subset of a logical language
- Fragment identifier, the segment of a URL following the "#" that identifies a portion of a larger document
- Literary fragment, a brief or unfinished work of prose
- Sentence fragment, a sentence not containing a subject or a predicate
- Fragmentation (disambiguation)
- Part (disambiguation)
- Splinter (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Fragment"
- All pages with titles containing "Fragment"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fragment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.