From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It can also mean:
- Frances, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Frances, Washington, an unincorporated community
- Frances, South Australia, a town
- Frances (1839), a cutter wrecked at South Neptune Island on 29 August 1840
- Frances (ship), a convict ship
- USS Frances (1813), a United States Navy sloop in commission from 1813 to 1814
- USS Frances II (SP-503), a motorboat in United States Navy service from 1917 to 1918
- Frances (horse), a New Zealand racehorse
- Frances (film), a 1982 film starring Jessica Lange as actress Frances Farmer
- Hurricane Frances (disambiguation), various cyclones
- Frances, the Allied code name for the Japanese Yokosuka P1Y bomber of the Second World War
- Frances (1811 cricketer), first name unknown
- Francesca, another form of name "Frances"
- Francesco, Francis, Franciscus, Frank, male forms of name "Frances"
- All pages beginning with "Frances"
- Search in articles for name "Frances" (over 24,000 pages)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.