From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Fundi or fundi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fundi can refer to:
- Fondi (Latin name Fundi), a Roman town in Italy
- Fundi (politics), fundamentalist Greens, notably in Germany
- Fundie, pejorative slang for religious fundamentalists
- Fundus (disambiguation), plural form fundi
- Fundi (education), refers to someone who is learned, someone successful in terms of education in Zimbabwe
- Fundi (expert, wise), from the Zulu Umfundisi, in South Africa refers to someone who is an expert in his field, a 'top gun'
- Fundi (swahili language): a craftsman.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.