From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GMB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GMB may stand for:
- GMB Publishing, a London based publishing company
- GMB (trade union), a UK trade union
- Gattamaneni Mahesh Babu, a popular Indian film actor who works in Tollywood
- George Michael Bluth, a fictional character on the television show Arrested Development
- Good Morning Britain, a breakfast television programme in the United Kingdom
- Graduates Memorial Building at Trinity College, Dublin
- Green minibus
- Grimsby Town railway station, referred to by the National Rail code GMB
- Grain Marketing Board
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.