From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GRT may refer to:
- Grease Removal Technology, or GRT- Lipase enzyme
- General Recorded Tape, aka GRT Corporation, a defunct corporation that owned Chess Records and Janus Records as well as being a label in its own right
- General relativity theory
- Gross receipts tax, a tax levied on the gross revenue of a company
- Gross Register Tonnage, a measure of the cargo capacity of a ship
- GRT Corporation, an American IT services provider headquartered in Stamford, CT
- GRT Records (U.S. Label), U.S. record label established by General Recorded Tape
- GRT Records, Canadian record label established by General Recorded Tape
- Grand River Transit, a regional transit authority in the Region of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Granular Recovery Technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GRT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.