From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gallipoli may also refer to:
- Gelibolu, also known as Gallipoli, a town and a district of Gallipoli peninsula
- Gallipoli, Apulia, a town in southern Italy
- Gallipoli (1981 film), a film by Peter Weir about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli (2005 film), a film by Tolga Örnek about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli Calcio, an Italian football team
- Gallipoli, a book by Alan Moorehead about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli, a book by John Masefield about the Gallipoli Campaign
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.