13 March 1984 |
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
Geeta Basra (pa: ਗੀਤਾ ਬਸਰਾ; born 13 March 1984) is an Indian actress who has appeared in Bollywood films. Basra was born to Punjabi Indian parents in Portsmouth on the south coast of England, but now resides in Mumbai. She has studied acting at Kishore Namit Kapoor’s Acting School. She was first seen in the Emraan Hashmi-starrer Dil Diya Hai in 2006. Her second release, The Train (2007), was also opposite Hashmi. She played Roma, a working woman who gets caught up in an extramarital affair.
Basra is also seen in the music video for the Sukshinder Shinda and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan song "Ghum Sum Ghum Sum", playing the love interest of the male protagonist. Geeta denies her relationship with Harbhajan Singh, stating that they are merely 'good friends'. The news is confirmed after the couple discussed about their wedding plans during a break at a reality show.
|2006||Dil Diya Hai||Neha||Hindi||Emraan Hashmi
|2007||The Train||Roma||Hindi||Emraan Hashmi
|2013||Zilla Ghaziabad||Special Appearance||Hindi||Sanjay Dutt
|2014||Mr Joe B. Carvalho||Gehna||Hindi||Arshad Warsi
Soha Ali Khan
|Bhaiyyaji Superhit||Hindi||Sunny Deol
- "Geeta Basra Biography on In.Com". In.com. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Geeta Basra Biography on Dhan te nan". Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Geeta Basra Biography on IndiaEveryday". Geeta Basra Biography. IndiaEveryday.com. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Geeta Basra Biography on bTownPedia". Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Geeta Basra Biography on eBharat". Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Harbhajan Singh To Marry Geeta Basra". Retrieved March 4, 2015.
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|