|Full name||Geoffrey Alan Vowden|
|Date of birth||27 April 1941|
|Place of birth||Barnsley, England|
|1974||New York Cosmos||15||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Geoffrey Alan "Geoff" Vowden (born 27 April 1941) is an English former professional footballer who played as a forward in the Football League for Nottingham Forest, Birmingham City and Aston Villa, and in the North American Soccer League for the New York Cosmos.
Vowden was born in Barnsley, Yorkshire and raised in Jersey. When he was 18 he came over to England to join Nottingham Forest, where he signed professional forms at Christmas 1959. After scoring 40 goals in 90 League games for Forest, he was sold to Birmingham City for £25,000 in October 1964.
He spent nearly seven seasons at Birmingham, scoring at a rate of a goal every three games, and finished as their leading goalscorer three seasons running, from 1964–65 to 1966–67. On 7 September 1968, playing for Birmingham against Huddersfield Town in the Second Division, he became the first substitute to score a hat-trick in a Football League game.
In the summer of 1974 he played for New York Cosmos in the North American Soccer League. On his return he joined Southern League club Kettering Town as player/manager succeeding Ron Atkinson, as manager in December 1974. He later coached in Saudi Arabia1976–1979 as National Coach for three years under Jimmy Hill, and domestically at Sheffield United 1980–1982... He coached in Hong Kong from 1982–1987 with Bulova and South China winning every available trophy in Hong Kong over those years.
- with Aston Villa
- Third Division champions 1972.
- "Nottingham Forest : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "Birmingham City : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "Aston Villa : 1946/47–2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "North American Soccer League Players Geoff Vowden". NASL Jerseys. Dave Morrison. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 131. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- Matthews, pp. 200–02.
- Thomson, Doug (2 September 2006). "Caught in time 1968" (reprint). Huddersfield Daily Examiner (FindArticles). Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "Vowden, Geoffrey Alan (Geoff)". Aston Villa Player Database. Jörn Mårtensson. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "North American Soccer League: U–Z". National Soccer Hall of Fame. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- "Kettering Town Football Club Managers". PoppiesFans. Retrieved 19 March 2010.