Georgia State Route 132
|Maintained by GDOT|
|Length:||18.6 mi (29.9 km)|
|South end:||SR 117 northeast of Fitzgerald|
|North end:||US 319 / US 441 / SR 31 in McRae|
The route begins at an intersection with SR 117 northeast of Fitzgerald. It heads northeast to an intersection with SR 165 before it meets its northern terminus, an intersection with US 319/US 441/SR 31 in the southern part of McRae.
The entire route is in Telfair County.
|0.0||0.0||SR 117 (Jacksonville Highway) – Jacksonville, Rhine||Southern terminus|
|3.6||5.8||SR 165 – Chauncey|
|McRae||18.6||29.9||US 319 / US 441 / SR 31||Northern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Google Inc. "Route of SR 132". Google Maps (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=GA-132+E&daddr=Old+Temperance+Rd&hl=en&ll=31.963814,-83.001709&spn=0.30991,0.441513&sll=32.044619,-82.909374&sspn=0.00121,0.001725&geocode=Fcxz5gEddGsL-w%3BFYD26AEdzuYO-w&oq=Mc&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=19&t=m&z=11. Retrieved June 14, 2013.
- "National Highway System: Georgia" (PDF). United States Department of Transportation. May 8, 2009. Retrieved June 14, 2013.
- Media related to Georgia State Route 132 at Wikimedia Commons
- Georgia Roads (Routes 121 - 140)
- Georgia State Route 132 on State-Ends.com
|This U.S. state of Georgia road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|