||The neutrality of the style of writing in this article is questioned. (September 2011)|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2011)|
|Labels||Metropolis Records (North America)
Out of Line Music (Germany)
|Past members||Andrew Ramirez
Byron C. Miller
|Vocals, Synthesizer, Keyboards|
God Module is a United States-based Dark Electronic band founded in Orlando, Florida in 1999, relocating to western Washington in 2006. The band is currently signed to Metropolis Records in the U.S. and Out of Line Music in Germany. God Module's founding members were Jasyn Bangert (vocals, synth, programming) and Andrew Ramirez (vocals, synth, programming). The band's current members are Jasyn Bangert, Courtney Bangert (vocals, live keyboards), and Clint Carney(vocals, live keyboards).
God Module has released four full length CD's and three EP's.
God Module combines elements of harsh techno, darkwave, goth and industrial. They are known to use film samples and commonly use multi pitched effects on their vocals for songs.
- Artificial (1999)
- Empath (2003)
- Perception(EP) (2004)
- Artificial 2.0(re-release w/bonus) (2004)
- Victims Among Friends (EP) (2004)
- Viscera (2005)
- Let's Go Dark (2007)
- The Magic In My Heart Is Dead(w/remixes) (2010)
- Rituals (EP w/remixes) (2011)
- Séance (2011)
- Doppelganger (WebEP)(w/remixes) (2012)
- Empath 2.0(re-release) (2013)
- Psychic Surgery(Victims among friends & Perception)(re-release)(2013)