From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up golondrina or golondrinas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Golondrinas or Golondrina, Spanish for swallows, may refer to:
- Las Golondrinas, Argentina, a settlement in Cushamen Department, Chubut Province
- Puerto Golondrina, a suburb of the city of Ushuaia
- Golondrina (yacht), the yacht of President of the Republica Argentina (ARA Golondrina (A-10)).
- Cave of Swallows, Sótano de las Golondrinas, a cave in San Luis Potosí
- San Germán, Puerto Rico, "Ciudad de las Golondrinas", the second oldest city of Puerto Rico
- Las Golondrinas Cavern, a cave and place of interest in Ciales municipality
- Golondrinas, a neighborhood in the Macarena District of Seville
- Golondrinas, New Mexico, a village in Mora County, New Mexico
- El Rancho de las Golondrinas, an historic ranch in Santa Fe County, New Mexico
- Dos Golondrinas, an orchestral piece by Venezuelan composer Aldemaro Romero, see El Garrasí
- "Las Golondrinas", a traditional Mexican song by Mexican composer Narciso Serradell, written in 1862, and that has become an anthem for Mexican expats.
- "Las Golondrinas", a song by Argentine singer Jorge Cafrune on the Uruguayan version of his fourth album Cafrune (album) and on his fifth, Jorge Cafrune (album)
- Las golondrinas, a zarzuela by Basque composer José María Usandizaga
- Golondrina point, a Paleo-Indian projectile point
- Golondrina, Brownies section in the Association of Guides and Scouts of Chile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.