From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grad may refer to:
Geometry & measurement
- Gradian, a unit of angular measurement
- Gradient of a scalar field, a differential operator in mathematics
- Grad Associates, an architectural firm based in Newark, New Jersey
- BM-21 Grad, a Soviet multiple-launch rocket system and an associated series of 122 mm (4.80 in) artillery rockets
Music & gaming
- Grad (toponymy) (Cyrillic: Град) is a Slavic word that appears in numerous Slavic toponyms
Grads may refer to:
- GrADS, a free software for geophysical data visualization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.