From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up graduate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graduate refers to someone who has been the subject of a graduation, namely, someone who has completed the requirements of an academic degree. A graduate of institution would be an alumnus of that institution.
Graduate may also refer to:
- Graduate (dinghy), a 12.5-foot sailing dinghy
- Graduated cylinder, a container with graduated markings used for measuring liquids
- Graduate school, a school that awards advanced degrees
- Postgraduate education, a student studying in a graduate school
- High school graduate, someone who has completed high school (in the U.S.)
- Graduate diploma, generally a postgraduate qualification, although some graduate diplomas involve the study of undergraduate level courses
- Project Graduate, a student recruitment program designed to bring Kentuckians with 90 or more college credit hours but no bachelor's degree back to college to finish their degree
- Graduate (film), a 2011 Telugu-language film
- "Graduate" (song), a 1997 song by Third Eye Blind
- Graduate (band), the band that Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith were in before forming Tears for Fears
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.