Graphic Sexual Horror
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (October 2010)|
|Graphic Sexual Horror|
|Directed by||Anna Lorentzon
|Produced by||Anna Lorentzon
|Written by||Barbara Bell
|Music by||Things Outside the Skin|
|Edited by||Anna Lorentzon
|Running time||86 minutes|
Graphic Sexual Horror premiered to programmer, critic and audience acclaim at Slamdance Film Festival in January 2009 and has been selected by IMDB's Arno Kazarian as the only Slamdance 2009's film to review in the Sundance festival's selection.
The film won Best Documentary at the 2009 CineKink Film Festival, Official Selection at the 2009 Calgary Underground Film Festival, Official Selection at the HotDocs Film Festival, Official Selection at the 2009 Buenos Aires Film Festival, Official Selection at the 2009 Fantasia International Film Festival in Montreal and Official Selection at the 2009 Athens International Film Festival in Greece].
- Muirfield, Mick. Slamdance Film Festival 2009: Graphic Sexual Horror. Slamdance.com.
- Arno Kazarian, IMDB. IMDB Sundance Festival Feature Reviews
- 2009 CineKink Film Festival.
- 2009 Calgary Underground Film Festival.
- 2009 HotDocs Film Festival.
- 2009 Buenos Aires Film Festival.
- 2009 Fantasia International Film Festival in Montreal.
- 2009 Athens International Film Festival in Greece.
- Synapse Films
- Synapse Films Blog
- Official website
- Graphic Sexual Horror at the Internet Movie Database
- "Director Barbara Bell Video Interview at Fantasia Film Festival 2009 in Montreal" on YouTube
- "Whip Smart- Graphic Sexual Horror" New York Press article
- "Film Arcade Review by Mathius Mack Gertz "
- "Director Barbara Bell audio inverview at Fantasia in Montreal "
- "Synapse Films announces release of DVD "
- "Graphic Sexual Horror Review at Sins of Cinema "