From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A grate is a frame of iron bars to hold fuel for a fire.
- It may also refer to a covering of a drain, also called a grating.
- The act of using a grater, a kitchen utensil.
- Don Grate (Donald "Buckeye" Grate) (Born 27 August 1923) US sportsman.
- Eric Grate (1896 - 1983), Swedish sculptor, painter and graphics artist.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.