Great Valley Products
Great Valley Products is a former third-party Amiga hardware supplier.
The company was mostly known for CPU-Accelerators and SCSI-Hostadapters for the Commodore Amiga 500 and the Amiga 2000 computer series. The company liquidated itself in July 1995. A new company GVP-M picked up rights to the Amiga products.
Great Valley Products was owned by its managing employees and their family members.
- Gerard Bucas - President
- Dave Ziembicki - Vice President of Operations
- Jeff Boyer - Vice President of Engineering
- Greg Garnick - Vice President of Sales
- Erik Quackenbush - Director of Software Development
- George Rapp - Director of Technical Support
GVP A530 Turbo
|Processor:||MC68EC030 @ 40 MHz or 030 @ 40 MHz or 030 @ 50 MHz|
|FPU:||Optional MC68882 (PGA) at the same frequency as the processor.|
|MMU:||None in EC030 version, internal in other versions.|
|Maximum RAM:||8 MByte|
|RAM type:||2 x 64-pin GVP SIMM slots.|
|Disc controller:||AMD AM33C93A, SCSI 50-pin and an external DB25. 3.58 MB/s maximum|
|Option:||CPU 80C286, FPU option 80C287 @ 16 MHz MS-DOS emulator. RAM 512 kB plus access to Amiga RAM up to 8 MB. Video Modes: color CGA, monochrome Hercules, EGA, VGA, T3100 (640x400) and access to Amiga resources.|
|Connections:||Power 5-pin DIN (50W +5V +12V), Bus Zorro II (sideport), SCSI DB25F, Internal SCSI 50-pin IDC|
- Great Valley Products - M New company.
- Amiga Hardware Database - Descriptions, photos, drivers and benchmarks of GVP products.
- amiga-hardware.com - Images of GVP's A530 68030 accelerator
- amiga.resource.cx - Amiga Hardware Database - Great Valley Products A530, read 2012-06-10
- amiga.wehost.co.nz - Amiga Products For Sale, 2004-06-24
- bombjack.org - User's guide, Impact Series II, A530 Turbo, 920016-01 October 1992
- amiga.resource.cx - Amiga Hardware Database - Great Valley Products PC 286
- amiga.resource.cx - Amiga Hardware Database - Vortex ATonce Plus
- abime.net - A530 power supply connector pinout, 2009-09-09