Greenleaf Book Group
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Austin, Texas|
|Number of employees||35|
Greenleaf Book Group is an independent book publisher and distributor, which was established by Clint Greenleaf in 1997. Greenleaf was a CPA and accountant at Deloitte & Touche before writing his first book, Attention to Detail, in 1997 and then founding the company. The company is based around a business model where the author pays for the publishing. It has been based in Austin, Texas, United States of America since 2004. Clint Greenleaf moved to Chairman and Tanya Hall was appointed CEO in January of 2014.
Notable works and authors distributed by Greenleaf Book Group include:
- Venus on Fire, Mars on Ice, John Gray (2010)
- The Brand Within, Daymond John (2010)
- Those Who Dare, Phil Ward (2010)
- Thank You and You're Welcome, Kanye West (2009)
- The 29% Solution, Ivan Misner (2008)
- Discipline, Paco Ahlgren (2007)
- The Exceptional Presenter, Tim Koegel (2007)
- The Loch, Steve Alten (2005)
- Jimmie Collins, 2006-09-22, "A new leaf.", Austin Business Journal. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- Donna Fenn, 2006-09-01, ). “How I Did It: Clint Greenleaf, Chairman and CEO, Greenleaf Book Group”., Inc. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- Christopher Steiner, 2009-08-20, "Book Publishing's Profitable Model", Forbes. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- Publishers Weekly, 2013-09-03, 
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|