From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grill or grille in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grill may refer to:
- Barbecue grill, a device or surface used for cooking food, usually fuelled by gas or charcoal, or the part of a cooker that performs this function
- Grilling, a form of cooking that involves direct heat
- A restaurant that serves grilled food, such as a "bar and grill"
- Grillz, a 2005 rap single by Nelly
- A Parody of the song by the German rap-group K.I.Z.
- Grill Music Venue, an Irish nightclub located in Letterkenny, County Donegal.
- Grill (jewelry), cosmetic dental metal apparatus that usually comes in platinum, gold or silver depending on the wealth of the artist, who predominantly come from hip hop backgrounds.
- Grill (philately), a pattern of indentations on a postage stamp
- Grille, architectural element
- Grille, an opening in the bodywork of a vehicle to allow air to enter
- Grille (artillery), a self-propelled artillery piece used by Germany during World War II
- Grill (cryptology), method used chiefly early on, before the advent of the cyclometer, by the mathematician-cryptologists of the Polish Cipher Bureau in decrypting the German Enigma machine
- Grille (cryptography), a technique for encrypting a plaintext by writing it onto a sheet of paper through a pierced sheet
- Grille, a decorative window Muntin for simulating separate panes
- Grillwork, decorative grating
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.