Groupes de Pamplemousse
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Groupes de Pamplemousse|
|Compilation album by Various artists|
|Released||February 6, 2008|
Groupes de Pamplemousse is a compilation album released during Suicide Prevention Week in Quebec, Canada. The songs tackle the issue of suicide, and benefits from the album help Suicide Prevention Centres throughout Quebec.
- "Il pleure dans mon cœur", performed by Kate McGarrigle and Martha Wainwright
(lyrics by Verlaine, music by Rufus Wainwright)
- "Comme un fou", performed by Le Premier ciel Les Respectables
- "C'était l'hiver", performed by Les Porn Flakes and Éric Lapointe
- "Comme un cave", performed by Kaïn
- "Chu tu seul à soir", performed by Simon J and The Fuckingrüvin Virtual Dumb Band
- "Chanson d'innocence", performed by Luck and& Pierre Mervil
- "Le Répondeur", performed by Louis et le Voyageur
- "Marie-Louise", performed by Loco Locass
- "Y a tu kelkun?", performed by 3 gars su'l sofa
- "Chic planète", performed by Gaïa
- "Week of suicide prevention, Groupes de Pamplemousse launches album" (in French). Radioactif. 2008-02-04. Retrieved 2008-10-31.
- "Groupes de Pamplemousse". Allmusic. Retrieved 2009-02-02.
|This article on a 2000s compilation album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|