From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gujar may refer to:
- Gujar, Iran (disambiguation)
- Gurjar or Gujjar, an ethnic group of India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan
- Gujar, Nepal, a town in Nepal
- Gurjari, Lady of Gurjar community
- Gujar Khan (A Haftçadí –– commander of 700), nephew of Ataga Khan, fought against Akbar's army — Battle of Tukaroi
- Göçer, Turkic name for a seasonal pastoralist nomad, like the Chowdur, Turkmen people
- Goçer-i/Kochari, dance of the Azerbaijani Turkmen, Kurds, Armenian and Pontic Greek nomads
- Göçer Khan, Turkman commander in Babur's army
- Kujar Khan, Kasan (Qasan) Bulgar Khanate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.