From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gujar may refer to:
- Gujar, Iran (disambiguation)
- Gurjar or Gujjar, an ethnic group of India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan
- Gujar, Nepal, a town in Nepal
- Gujar Khan, nephew of Ataga Khan who fought against Akbar's army at the Battle of Tukaroi
- Gujar Kurashvili (born 1951), Georgian general
- Goçer-i/Kochari, dance of the Azerbaijani Turkmen, Kurds, Armenian and Pontic Greek nomads
- Prataprao Gujar, 17th century Indian military commander
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gujar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.