From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up HAL or hal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HAL may refer to:
- HAL Computer Systems, a defunct computer manufacturer
- HAL Laboratory, a Japanese video game developer
- Halliburton, by NYSE ticker symbol
- Hamburg America Line, a shipping company
- Hawaiian Airlines, by ICAO code
- Het Amsterdams Lyceum, a Dutch secondary school
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, an Indian aviation and aerospace company
- Hindustan Antibiotics Limited, India's first public sector drug company
- Holland America Line, a cruise ship operator
- HAL 5, an electrically powered exoskeleton suit
- HAL (automobile), a car built in Cleveland 1916-1918
- Hardware abstraction layer, a layer of software that hides hardware differences from higher level programs
- HAL (software), an implementation of a hardware abstraction layer for Unix-like systems
- HAL/S, the computer language used to program the Space Shuttle's computers
- HAL, a Lotus Development Corporation product released in 1986
- Hackers at Large, a Dutch hackers and security conference
- HAL 9000, a fictional computer in the Space Odyssey series
- HΛL, a group of Japanese music arrangers
- H.A.L. (G.I. Joe), a fictional weapon in the G.I. Joe universe
- HAL FM, or CHNS-FM, a classic rock station in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Hyper Articles en Ligne, a French online research archive from the French research council CNRS
- Hyperspace Analogue to Language, a semantic memory model
- Hyundai A-League, an Australian professional association football league
- Hal (disambiguation)
- Hot air solder leveling (HASL), in printed circuit boards
- All pages beginning with "HAL"
- All pages with titles containing "HAL"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.