From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Euryalus, launched 1803, was a frigate. Captained by Henry Blackwood, she was at the Battle of Trafalgar, where she was Collingwood's flagship after the death of Nelson. She was broken up in Gibraltar in 1860.
- Euryalus, launched at Chatham in 1853, was a 2,371 ton wooden screw frigate of 35 guns and crew of 515.
- Euryalus, launched in 1877, was a Bacchante-class iron screw corvette, sold in 1897.
- Euryalus, launched 1901, was a Cressy-class armoured cruiser that fought at the Dardanelles in World War I. She was scrapped in 1920.
- Euryalus (42), launched 1939, was a Dido-class cruiser. In World War II she was damaged at the Second Battle of Sirte in 1942.
- Euryalus (F15), launched 1963, was a Leander-class frigate, scrapped in 1990.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|