From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nine ships of the Royal Navy have been named HMS Rattlesnake, including:
- HMS Rattlesnake (1777), a 10-gun cutter launched 1777. Lost 1782.
- HMS Rattlesnake (1783), ex-Cormorant of 1781. A 12-gun brig. Sold 1786.
- HMS Rattlesnake (1791), a 16-gun sloop in service from 1791.
- HMS Rattlesnake (1822), a 28-gun frigate launched in 1822.
- HMS Rattlesnake (1886), a torpedo gunboat in service from 1886 to 1910.
- HMS Rattlesnake (1910), a Beagle-class destroyer launched in 1910 and sold in 1921.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|