From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up HPC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HPC may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Health Professions Council, UK regulator, later Health and Care Professions Council
- Hemangiopericytoma, a type of soft tissue sarcoma
- History of presenting complaint, in a medical history in UK
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose, a derivative of cellulose
- Hmar Peoples Convention, a political party in India
- Hydrometeorological Prediction Center, former name of the US Weather Prediction Center
- Windows HPC Server 2008, an operating system for high-performance computing by Microsoft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HPC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.