From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up HPC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HPC may refer to:
Science and medicine
- Health Professions Council, the former name of the Health and Care Professions Council, a regulator of UK healthcare professionals
- Hemangiopericytoma, a type of soft tissue sarcoma
- Hematopoietic progenitor cell
- Heterotrophic Plate Count, a test measuring the heterotrophic microorganism population in drinking-water
- History of presenting complaint, in a medical history
- Homeostatic Property Cluster, a category characterized by typical properties which occur together because of an underlying causal mechanism
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose, a derivative of cellulose
- Hmar Peoples Convention, a political party in India
- HousePriceCrash, a website
- Hydrometeorological Prediction Center, former name of the US Weather Prediction Center
- High Priority Corridor, component of the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act
- Household and Personal Care (HPC), Consumer Good abbrevation.
- Windows HPC Server 2008, an operating system for high-performance computing by Microsoft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.