From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hachi may refer to:
- Hachi, a word for overlapping plates in a kabuto helmet.
- Hachi: A Dog's Tale, a 2009 drama film starring Richard Gere
- Hachi (はち), a member of the visual kei band Dolly
- Hachi (ハチ), the Vocaloid stage name of Kenshi Yonezu
- Waberi Hachi, a Djiboutian soccer player
- Hachi Hülüg, a member of the Genghis Khan family tree
Hachi is a common nickname in Japanese.
- Hachi, the nickname for Hachigen Ushōda, a character in the manga Bleach
- Hachi, a dog in the manga Fighting Spirit
- Hachi, the nickname of Nana Komatsu, one of the main characters from the manga Nana
- Hachi, the nickname of Hatchan, a character from the manga One Piece
- Hachi, a nickname of Hachirota "Hachimaki" Hoshino, the main character of the manga Planetes
- Hachi, the pet dog of the Isasaka family in the comic strip Sazae-san
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.