Haina Occidental Port
Haina Port has two terminals, which are located in both sides of the Haina River. The oldest Terminal is named Haina Occidental Terminal (which is the current name of the Port), and the newest terminal is named Haina Oriental Terminal.
This port has the biggest maritime movement in the island, and it was one of the first harbors built in the country.
In the beginning the port had only one terminal and handled military operations, too.
- Location: Coordinates:
- Local time: UTC−4
- Weather/climate/prevailing winds: From May 15 until September 15
- Climate: mostly sunny, tropical. Hurricane season runs from June to November
- Prevailing winds: direction ENE–ESE
- Average temperature range: 28–30 °C
- Haina Port info (Spanish)