From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Han River may refer to:
- Han River (Korea), Han-gang, 한강, 漢江), flowing through Seoul, South Korea
- Han River (Shaanxi & Hubei), Han Jiang, 汉江, 漢江), flowing through Wuhan, Hubei
- Han River (Guangdong), Han Jiang, 韩江), in southeastern China
- Han River (Vietnam), Sông Hàn, 汗江), flowing through Da Nang, Vietnam
- Western Han River (西汉水), a river in central China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.