July 28, 1980 |
Chiba Prefecture, Japan
|Height||1.66 m (5 ft 5 in)|
Harumi Nemoto (根本 はるみ Nemoto Harumi?, born July 28, 1980) is a Japanese gravure (bikini) idol from Chiba Prefecture, Japan. She has had a column since October 2007 in the monthly manga magazine Manga Life.
Harumi Nemoto is a model for the Yellow Cab talent agency, she wrote a letter to the president of the agency asking to be made a star. He was impressed with her body and gave her a contract. Two years after her last DVD, X-body, Harumi released the DVD called Surf Girl. She told the press at the DVD event that she intends to keep modeling.
- Infobox data based on: "根本 はるみ - Nemoto Harumi" (in Japanese). 'Web I-dic' (Idol Dictionary). Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- "根本はるみが２年ぶりＤＶＤ (Nemoto Harumi DVD After Two Years)" (in Japanese). www.nikkansports.com. July 2, 2007. Archived from the original on 2007-07-05. Retrieved 2007-07-23. "今後もできる限りグラビアを続けたいと希望した"
- 根本はるみ :: Harumi Nemoto Profile at yellow-cab.co.jp (Japanese)
- 根本はるみ (Nemoto Harumi) Filmography at JMDB (Japanese)
- 根本 はるみ - Nemoto Harumi Profile at Web I-dic (Japanese)
- "Harumi Nemoto". hinaningyo. 2008-11-15. Retrieved 15 November 2008.
- "Harumi Nemoto Institute" (in Japanese). sakura.ne.jp. Archived from the original on 2006-01-07. Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- HarumiNemoto.com 根本はるみ - HarumiNemoto.com - Harumi Nemoto pictures, profile, videos
- Harumi Nemoto at the Internet Movie Database
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|