|Councillor, Down District Council|
|Succeeded by||Peter Bowles|
|Member of the President of Ireland's Council of State (2005-2012)|
|Political party||Fianna Fáil (formerly Ulster Unionist Party)|
Colonel (Reginald) Harvey Bicker OBE TD is a Northern Irish businessman and Fianna Fáil politician from Spa, County Down, though he is originally from Lisburn. He was a member of the President of Ireland's Council of State from 2005 to 2012. Bicker was formerly a councillor serving on Down District Council as a member of the Ulster Unionist Party (UUP) from 1997 to 2004. Peter Bowles was co-opted as the UUP's replacement on the Council following his appointment as Chairman of the Mourne National Park Working Party by Angela Smith. He is noted for being the first former Ulster unionist politician to affiliate with an Irish republican party after Fianna Fáil announced their intentions to organise on an All-Ireland basis.
- "Shock as UUP man defects to Fianna Fáil". News Letter. 24 February 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-25.
- "Seven are appointed to Council of State". Paul Cullen. 2012-01-12. Retrieved 2012-03-16.
- "Minutes of Meeting of Down District Council". www.downdc.gov.uk. Retrieved 2008-02-25.[dead link]
- Down Democrat - 2005/09/30: Top Figures in the frame to replace Gerry
- Bicker To Lead New National Park Body
- "Former Ulster Unionist councillor defects to FF". The Irish News. 23 February 2008. Retrieved 2008-02-25.
- "Military Heritage of Ireland Trust". www.irishsoldiers.com. Retrieved 2008-02-25.