Harvey J. Kaye
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He is currently the Director of the Center for History and Social Change at the University of Wisconsin–Green Bay.
- Thomas Paine and the Promise of America
- Thomas Paine: Firebrand of the Revolution (a young adult biography)
- The British Marxist Historians Polity Press, Cambridge, 1984, ISBN 0-7456-0015-8
- The Powers of the Past
- The Education of Desire
- "Why do Ruling Classes Fear History" and Other Questions
- Are We Good Citizens?
- E.P. Thompson: Critical Perspectives
- The American Radical
|This biography of an American historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|