|Full name||Haydn Joesph Morgan|
|Date of birth||30 July 1936|
|Place of birth||Oakdale, Caerphilly, Wales|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Weight||13 st 7 lb|
|School||Newbridge Grammar School|
|Rugby union career|
|Years||Club / team|
|Years||Club / team||Caps||(points)|
Haydn Morgan (born 30 July 1936) was a Welsh international flanker who played club rugby for Abertillery. He was awarded twenty-seven caps for Wales and toured with Ronnie Dawson's 1959 and Arthur Smith's 1962 British Lions squads. Although a reliable and dynamic player with a heavy, but clean tackle, Morgan suffered at the hands of the selectors often dropped for players who never showed any international longevity.
Morgan first played with Abertillery at the age of 18 at centre, but when called up for National Service he switched to wing-forward while playing for the army. On his return from the army he once again joined the ranks of Abertillery and came to prominence during the joint Abertillery/Ebbw Vale team that faced the touring Australians.
International matches played
- England 1958, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966
- France 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1965, 1966
- Ireland 1958, 1959, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1965, 1966
- Scotland 1958, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1965, 1966
- Australia 1966
- Smith, David; Williams, Gareth (1980). Fields of Praise: The Official History of The Welsh Rugby Union. Cardiff: University of Wales Press. ISBN 0-7083-0766-3.
- Thomas, Wayne (1979). A Century of Welsh Rugby Players. Ansells Ltd.