|Born||Geoffrey Richard William Harris
21 January 1913
|Died||9 February 1980 (aged 67)
Ashford, Kent, England
Heron Carvic (21 January 1913 – 9 February 1980) was a British actor and writer who provided the voice for Gandalf in the BBC Radio version of The Hobbit, and played Caiaphas the High Priest every time the play cycle The Man Born to be King was broadcast.
Further books nominally in the Miss Seeton series were then produced by two other writers using pseudonyms with "HC" initials. Roy Peter Martin as "Hampton Charles" wrote three novels, which were all released in 1990. Sarah J. Mason, writing as "Hamilton Crane", then took up the series writing 14 books in all, some of which are still in print. Mason's books modify Carvic's characters so much that only the names will be recognisable to readers of the first five books.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- Doctor Who ... as Morpho (voice) in the serial The Keys of Marinus
- The Avengers ... as Five in episode "Square Root of Evil"
- Police Surgeon ... as Barrister in episode "Under the Influence"
- Picture Miss Seeton (1968)
- Miss Seeton Draws the Line (1969)
- Miss Seeton, Bewitched (1971) (US Title: Witch Miss Seeton)
- Miss Seeton Sings (1973)
- Odds on Miss Seeton (1975)
|This article about a British television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|