From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hike in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hike may refer to:
- Hiking, walking lengthy distances in the countryside or wilderness
- Hiking (sailing), moving a sailor's body weight as far to windward (upwind) as possible, in order to counteract the force of the wind pushing sideways against the boat's sails
- Alternative spelling for Heka (god), an Egyptian god
- Hike (American football), another word for "snap"
- Hike (dog mushing), a command to a dog team
- Hike Messenger, a messaging application
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.